The 2025 Kindegaten Graduation at Vineland Christian Primary School. 11/29/2025

The Cake
The Graduands
Cutting Cake 
I want to become a Pastor when I grow up
Father Christmas giving out gifts 
I want to become a president when I grow up 
I want to become a plumber when I grow up 
I want to become a Doctor when I grow up 
I want to a become a school inspector when I grow up
I want to become a Teacher when I grow up
With Father Christmas 
Nursery Head Teacher Justine gives a speech 
Kindergarten student gives a speech 
Handing out of certificates to the Graduands 
The Graduands in their Academic Gowns 
The Graduands celebrating 
Kiganda dance 
Kiganda dance 
Acholi dance 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nancy Harbron and Jana Treadway from North Central Church of Christ in Indiana visited Kampala Church of Christ. from 11/20/2011 to 12/3/2011 The visit in Pictures. God is good!!!!